Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sales, sales, sales...


A lot of people were Lining up in a long long queue today after work, the line was about 3m long, i guess? For just to squeeze into the Adidas warehouse sales booth in Tmn. Tun. All the people were crazy for the branded cheap shoes, bags, perfume, clothes etc... Hahaha....Of course, I'm also one of them. Nowadays, E-co-no-money mah...but look like, the are many consumers willing to spend more? Really can't understand. Mayb this is the great compatible time: Haji/Christmas/New year/Stock Clearance Sales? No matter how, this is their policy. Give and take mah... The Saler offer u, and We (the buyer) volunteer to take the offer.

But, at last, unfortunately i gave up after 10 minutes queuing. Bcoz the traffic never flow and was just stuck inside the queue. somemore wasting my Rm5 parking fee. I'm not as patience as them to wait for mayb 1 or 2 hours there. For me, time is more precious. I rather spent more time to gather with my family, to have a warm-hearted dinner with my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for "BONUS". Year end BONUS Lah (company Bonus)..heheheh