Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hon kiat, my lovely brother was purposely came back to attend my cousin brother(xiong)'s wedding last Saturday. He has promise to become bridegroom's "Heng Dai". And After finished his "heng dai" job, he went back to S'pore yesday morning.
My brother is a quiet person, but when he is accompany us (family), for sure, the atmosphere must be fully cover with laughter's, fun's and delights... As usual, my mum sure will took few days of working leave for accompanied my brother. My dad also willing to bring us to every where with his boot boot car..."Bileee...Balah...", a lot of things to share among ourselves...
The time was running too fast, just a blink of eyes, two days has past, and my brother have to get back to his work in s'pore. And i, really really miss him so much. Same as my parent too, i believe....Doesn't matter how far between i and my brother? our loves will never never change.

Nvm, we have plan to visit him again end of this month... although i have negative balance of leave. Hoping to see my brother and his gf soon. For sure, i will grab my favourite food-crispy roti pratha planta, economic fried mee hoon, shui kuih, thick and smooth soya bean milk, fish-head mee hoon (vegetarian type) etc...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuuu..uniknya, uniknya, uniknya Singapura..hheheh

Singapore advertismentlah. Jom pergi singapura.

chooky said...

haha, i tahu... Unique Singapore...
iklan sebenar.