Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lots of TV, video and internet harm human health, says study

I feel very sad after reading an article from star press. The report found that children who spent more than 8 hours watching TV per week at age three were more likely to be obese (fat) at seven. And they are easier to linked to drug and alcohol use and poorer school performance. I totally agree with this content, bcoz i have seen my younger niece and nephew bring cell-phone to school everyday starts in primary school. They make calls, sms, bluetooth image, photos etc frequently until they cant even concentrate on their school work. Some more they request for the latest model of cell-phone with 3G technology.

Back to our (adult) case, I myself also worry to this big issue. Bcoz i am doing all this stuffs everyday. Almost spend 12 hours per day. And the elders keep screeding me not to face PC to much. " is very bad for health, bad for pregnant women..." Can u imagine that: we are the 21st century people, we live in a media-saturated life right now and is super impossible for us to get rid of ourselves from media-expose!

Sometimes, i feel that.. wat if , a scientist can create or experiment something to keep our body avoid from media radioactive which could harm our body. Wheter is a pills, a drinks or a cream or anything... That's must be a very good market for it.

2 comments:

LELASARI said...

happy blogging :)

chooky said...

Thks, lela. I shld say thks to mamomus. he's the one who introduce blogger to me. At least, we can share our memories...

Thanks...