Thursday, December 11, 2008

4 hrs long queue in immigration office

I went to renew my passport today in pusat damansara as today is public holiday (Birthday Sultan of Selangor). my frens and my mum told me that there is a new alternative (faster) way - Kippas Kiosk to renew passport, less people using it (bcoz it "baru launch") and no need to wait very long as all the process are computer/machine generated. So, i feel very curious about it and want to have a try 4 the kiosk.
I reach there quite late, about 9am, after parked my car at open carpark. My hubby and i walked towards the building, wondering which block is our target? At last, we found the immigration place, which was crowded by a lot of people. A long queue inside the kiosk place also. I quickly took 4pcs passport photo which cost me rm14.40. (much more expensive compare to 5 yrs price-rm8 ago). At the same time, my hubby lined up for me.
I wonder why the line queue was so long? only total of 4 nos. of kiosk inside the room, but 2 of it were "under fixing-out of order". That's means only 2 machines are functioning. After struggle standing and waiting for 4 hours, finally, i collect my new passport inside the immigration office successfully.
Because of the long waiting time, so i got a chance to try the Mc breakfast-Mc sausage burger with hash brown and refillable Arabian coffee today (which i wish to try it long time oledi). I want to try 2ND option-Mc egg set meal b4 11am next time.

3 comments:

mahadir said...

Yaaa..very good experience. That's why if you not waiting until 4hrs queue in immigration office, maybe "tak ada rezeki nak" breakfast at McD, right? hehehehe.

I pun nak buat passport maybe next year kot! Thanks for sharing the info.

chooky said...

Belum try Mcmuffin, tak tahu..
Sudah try Mcmuffin, baru tahu..
"I'm loving it!" enaknya.. cheese itu...
Nak order breafast meal lagi nanti, husband promise bawa i pergi pd pukul 4am nanti...

mahadir said...

nak sikit bolehhh..hehhe (gurau saje)